During this unprecedented time, we would like to keep you up-to-date on the measures that Wiley is taking to ensure health & safety.
During this unprecedented time, the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve. We would like to keep you up-to-date on the measures that Wiley is taking to ensure that our employees and their families and our clients can remain safe and healthy.
- We have invested in technology that allows us to "meet" with clients via various video conferencing platforms, eliminating the need for many face-to-face meetings.
- We have also enhanced our drawing and product presentation documents to be used with videos as well as in correspondence.
Enhanced Protection & Cleaning
- We follow all State of Illinois & City of Springfield mandates.
- We sanitize all surfaces daily and between use in our showroom.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available on site.
- Our showroom is available by appointment only between 9am - 4pm, and there is an intercom to the left of the front door.
- A mask is required for a showroom visit - all of our office and showroom employees will be wearing a mask throughout the duration of your visit.
- When we are making visits to our clients, we follow the same protocol that we use in our own facility.
- Our warehouse, delivery and installation teams also follow the same protocol at your facility.
Products & Planning to Help you Return-to-Work
- We have partnered with many manufacturers to offer various products that offer physical barriers to enhance workplace comfort and safety.
- Following NIH and CDC guidelines, and on the advice of leading architects and healthcare designers, we can assist in planning safer workspaces.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility as together during this time. As government mandates and the situation changes, we will update our message and protocol. Please, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Wiley Interiors Owners Diane Beauchamp & Zach Hoffman